Our process is focused around five key areas of your financial life. It is designed to help you achieve simplicity and confidence during your retirement years, for the rest of your life.
THE INCOME FOR LIFE PLAN
Goal: Plan for multiple income streams that are predictable, uninterrupted, inflation protected, tax efficient and guaranteed through retirement.
- Know and understand your Social Security benefits options
- Spousal continuation plan and longevity protection
- Protect your wealth from your health
Complimentary Report: Social Security Optimization Report
RISK MANAGEMENT PLAN
Goal: To eliminate unnecessary risks that could derail your retirement goals or do not align with your investment objectives.
- Assess risk tolerance and adjust your portfolio to reduce fees
- Comprehensive institutional money management
- Volatility control incorporating principal protection programs
Complimentary Report: Portfolio Stress Test (i.e., Riskalyze)
TAX MANAGEMENT PLAN
Goal: Make sure you pay the lowest amount of taxes as allowed by law through the US Tax Code and create tax-free income when possible.
- Assess the taxable nature of your current holdings
- Estimate your provisional income and social security taxation threshold
- Recommend strategies for neutralizing and minimizing taxes in retirement
Complimentary Report: Tax Planning Roadmap
THE HEALTH CARE PLAN
Goal: Anticipate the greatest potential out of pocket financial risk in retirement and create a plan to offset this risk with smart health care options.
- Look at all aspects of Medicare: part A, B & D
- Use Medicare supplement plans to protect your wealth from your health
- Review the four options to protect against Long-Term Care
Complimentary Report: Medicare Consultation
THE LEGACY AND ESTATE PLAN
Goal: Ensure your hard-earned assets go to your beneficiaries in the most tax efficient manner.
- Maximize your estate and tax planning opportunities
- Protect any assets in trust and distribute probate-free
- Implement an estate strategy ensuring a well-planned and smooth transition
- Prevent your IRA and qualified accounts from becoming fully taxable to your heirs
Complimentary Report: Wills & Living Trusts Consultation
We are a trust based and family-focused wealth management firm, meaning we believe that an authentic and genuine life-long relationship begins on a solid foundation of truth and honesty. Our clients are like family to us, and we are selective about whom we accept into our client family. The process of becoming a client of ours involves a few unique steps designed to meet your goals, decide if there is a good fit and monitor your progress!
Our Key Relationships
Because we are a truly independent wealth management firm, we help protect our client’s best interest by clearly separating custodian, advising and oversight duties. These independent entities are responsible for fullfilling different obligations to our clients.